To provide table tennis facilities and competitions for its members.
We have 12 tables in the stadium.
You can view the calendar for the year here
There are three Pennant seasons during the year (ten weeks plus two weeks finals)
No Pennant matches during school holidays.
We welcome players of all ages and levels.
All players are graded into teams.
No team entries are allowed.
We are situated at the Sunbury Recreation Stadium, (Riddell Road) behind the football clubs grandstand.
- Enter through the Clarke Oval gates
- Turn right
- Follow the road around until you can see the Stadium
- It's located in-between the netball court and the grandstand
- 1-3pm Keenagers:
- This is a (mainly) Veteran's group. Social TT with a free cuppa and a chat included. Only $3.
- Pennant Night (competition):
- Division 1 to 4.
- Either two or three person teams (depending on number of entries).
- Practice and Social play available for $3 for current members and $5 for non-members.
- COACHING will also be available on Sundays from 2-3pm. Places are limited so please contact Gaye Glanville on 0408 484 980 to make your reservation